Why do we need blog posts?
Before giving tips to write the killer blog post, you need to know why we need blog posts?
- To establish as an authority website in your business
- Offers one more indexed page for Search Engine to pick up
- Stays longer time (digital footprint) and helps to grow your business
- Helps to build the network
- To drive traffic to your website which converts into leads
- Helps to get visibility for your business
- Makes it easy to share on social network
What are Keywords?
Keywords are what your audience uses in their searches so that search engines serve up your content in the first place.
How To Write Blog Title?
Ideally, blog title should be within 50 to 70 characters and should contain 5 to 6 words.
- Your title should invoke emotion in the reader – Pain or pleasure elements (Curiosity, Amazement, Interest, Astonishment, Uncertainty)
Eg. “Novel Halal Test keeps it Simple! But is Simple Adequate?”
- Good to use numbers and facts in your title
- Use keywords in your blog title
- Learn from others – Google for similar articles
What is SEO?
SEO is the practice of optimizing websites to make them reach a high position in Google’s – or any other search engine’s – search results. SEO focuses on rankings in the organic (non-paid) search results.
How to have SEO friendly blog post?
Your blog post should Have
- A structure ie Introduction, Body ( 3- 4 paragraphs), and Conclusion – With Call to Action
- A killer title
- Keyword in title/header
- Keyword in the first paragraph
- Been sprinkled with keywords, relative keywords
- Links to previous articles – Inbound links
- Outbound links – Linking out to authoritative, trustworthy websites in your field
- A readability score of ‘A’ or above 60 (https://readable.io/text/)
- A length of minimum 700 to 1000 words – maximum 3000 words
- Good quality and relevant Content
- Organic content (New Information)
- Attractive image with the keyword in image filename and image Alt text
- A conclusion that should end with A Call To Action
Like this post? Please subscribe to my blog NOW!